No matter if you are a former or an existing client or just a visitor on our website, the privacy of our users is one of our main concerns, therefore the company is committed to safeguard all personal information collected from our valued clients.
1) By providing to the company your personal information such as Full Name, Mailing Address, ID Number, Passport Number etc., you are providing the company with full consent to gather, utilize, store and protect the information provided in the manner described below.
2) The Company will collect personal information from clients under the below circumstances: When opening a Live/Demo trading account with The Company (When filling in electronic registration forms). When funding your personal trading account. When withdrawing from your personal trading account.
3) The Personal Information that may be collected includes:
• Personal Information such as Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, ID Number and Occupation.
• Financial Information such as assets, investment experience and monthly income, in order to evaluate your trading experience.
• When funding your account or withdrawing from your account, we may request documents such as a copy of an ID Document, Utility Bills and a Bank Statement.
4) The above information collected from clients, help The Company understand your financial needs, provide you with products and services suitable to your needs, process your account transactions in a timely manner as well as provide you with the highest level of customer support.
5) Clients willingly provide The Company with the personal information collected in the following ways: On completion of electronic registration forms placed on the Company’s Website or on the Company’s Mini site(s).
7) The Company will utilize the information collected from clients for the following purposes:
To verify client’s identity.
To set up, maintain and manage clients’ personal trading account.
To process deposits and withdrawals in clients’ personal trading account.
To keep clients up to date with news, updates and new promotions.
To analyze client activity in order to improve and provide clients with the best products and services.
To provide clients with top – quality customer support.
8) The Company does not share any client information with any affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. Only under the below circumstances will client’s personal information be shared: In order to open, operate and service your personal trading account, The Company may share information with service providers such as attorneys, accountants, auditors, and other financial professionals. In order to protect against fraud, money laundering, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities. The company may share information with affiliates and introducing brokers, mainly for the calculation of these entities’ compensation.
When funding or withdrawing from trading accounts, clients voluntarily provide required documents. When trading on the Company’s system. When contacting The Company or responding to a promotion advertised. There is certain information that is indirectly collected by The Company such as: IP Address, operating
Scalping is a trading strategy which is deemed an unacceptable practice if used to return profits by taking advantage of internet latencies, delayed prices or through high volumes of transactions targeting tick fluctuations (rather than price movements) where trades are opened and closed very quickly. Such Scalping is considered a breach of our General Terms and Conditions and as such we reserve the right to act reasonably and in good faith and at our sole discretion to:
1. Immediately terminate your account and your access to our servers.
2. Void any trade (i.e., treat the trade as if the trade had never taken place) which was part of any Scalping activity.
3. Close or delete any trade, which was part of any Scalping activity, on the basis of our current market price. We can exercise the above rights even if you have entered into (or refrained from entering into) arrangements with third parties relating to the relevant trade and even if you may suffer a trading loss as a result. Please be advised that all trading activity is monitored, and in the event it is identified that you are Scalping we reserve the right to close your account with immediate effect.
Please read carefully before accepting any Bonuses provided by the Company The below terms and conditions (hereinafter: Bonus Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to all Bonuses, Trade Refunds, any type of special offer or promotion that may be granted Pro Star Griffith Corporate to a customer (Hereinafter” Bonus, Bonuses”)This Bonus Application is subject to the conditions detailed in the general “Terms and Conditions” (Hereinafter: the “T&C”) appearing on the (User agreement )(Hereinafter: the “Company”) website: www.tradesrun.com (Hereinafter: the “Site”), In the event of any conflict between the Bonus Terms and Conditions and the T&C, the T&C listed on the Site shall prevail. By signing below, you (Hereinafter: the “Client”) hereby irrevocably accept and agree to the Bonus Terms and Conditions listed below.
Terms and Conditions
1. In order for any and all Bonuses and/or offers to become applicable and accepted by The Company, the Client must comply with the specific Bonus Terms and Conditions in order for any Bonuses as may have been agreed in such offer to be credited to a Customer’s account (For example: A Client may be required to make a minimum of deposit).
2. Unless stated otherwise, in writing on the Company’s Site, it shall be a standard term of any and all Bonuses that, in order to make a withdrawal of the Bonuses received by the Client, the Client will be required to have a total Lot trading volume of at least the 10% of the total Bonus amount awarded to him, plus his deposit amount (the “Withdrawal Threshold”) for him to be able to withdrew the Bonus provided by the Company. For the avoidance of any doubt, the abovementioned calculation method shall comply with the following example: (Total Bonus awarded to the Client/ 10) = Amount of required
3. Once the Withdrawal Threshold has been reached, withdrawals shall be made in accordance with the Site’s T&C. In any case in which such Withdrawal Threshold has not been made by the Client completely, Client shall not be eligible for the partial and/or any Bonus amount he has accumulated.
4. Any and all calculation of deposit, eligible for withdrawal shall be based in accordance with FX pairs, eligible for trading in the Company’s Website.
5. In the event that the Customer receives a bonus and the Withdrawal Threshold has not been met by the Client, as a sign of good faith, the Client shall be able to request an “Irregular Withdrawal”, which shall be comprised of his Total Deposits minus any losses incurred in his account on the Site.
6. In-active Clients: in any case in which, Client has exhausted his deposited funds in his account he holds with the Company and such Client solely holds a balance of Bonus Funds, in accordance with the Company’s Terms and Conditions, and such Client has failed to utilize and\or trade in his account, held with the Company for a time period of 3 (three) months, such Client shall not be eligible to receive his Bonus Funds and any and all Bonus Funds balances shall be returned to the Company immediately.
7. Company’s Responsibility: Company reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the provision of any Bonus at any stage, for any reason according to its sole discretion. Furthermore, the Company takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Bonus due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, Acts of Good or otherwise.
8. Under no circumstance, shall Company be liable to Client or any third parties whatsoever under any contract, strict liability, negligence or other legal or equitable theory, for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of the Client associated with the provision of the said Bonus.
9. These Bonus Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Marshall Islands, without giving effect to the principles of the conflict of laws. The competent courts of Marshall Islands shall have exclusive jurisdiction regarding any matter. Nothing in the aforesaid shall prevent Company, nor derogate from its right, to enforce any judgment of such court or to seek interim injunctions in any relevant venue.